Gastly
Gastly shiny

P1684S

Pokemon Gastly | Pokemon HOME | Nintendo Switch

Regular price $9.99 Sale price $2.99
/

Pokemon Gastly | Pokemon HOME | Nintendo Switch

Gastly is a Ghost and Poison type Pokémon. Its weaknesses are Ground, Psychic, Ghost and Dark type Pokémon.

Gastly has 1.3 m height and 0.1 kg weight with possible male or female gender. It belongs to Gas Pokémon category. Its Levitate ability makes this Pokémon receives full immunity to all Ground-type moves by floating in the air.

Gastly’s body is comprised by 95% of poisonous gas. It is said that the remaining 5% is made up of the sould of those who died from the gas. Moreover, it is also said that gas emanating from a graveyard was possessed by the grievances of the deceased and thus became this Pokémon.

Gastly doesn’t have any other form. Gastly evolves into Haunter, and then Gengar.

For more requests you can contact us via Telegram or WhatsApp